Sunday, May 10, 2009

CP Sketch #14

And again I played along with the sketches from Card Patterns. When I saw this sketch yesterday I immediately knew I wanted to make a card for my mum, for Mother's day. We don't celebrate it anymore, but I just wanted to sent her one :)



Supplies: Bazill white| PP We R Memory Keepers, Heart Attack| silhouette | Retro Flower Punch medium | font Kindergarten

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice card! ...HUGS...SK :)

Eveline said...

Lovely card.
Eveline.

Marie said...

Very pretty - love the fun, bright colors! Thanks for joining us.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute card. I like the squares not being straight. I need to use that sometimes since I can't seem to get anything straight!

whoistracy said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and those flowers.

So glad you could play along with us!

Floortje said...

Lekker vrolijk kaartje!
Groetjes, Floortje

Joke said...

Prachtige kaart en ik vind het leuk dat de vierkantjes een beetje "freestyle" zijn opgeplakt. Mooie pons ook met die cirkeltjes.