I finally played along with the great sketches from Card Patterns. I guess I have my inspiration back, thanks to those great sketches!
Sketch #13
Supplies: Bazil kraft| PP Chatter Box | Sizzix Stars #2 die | silhouette
Sketch #12
Supplies: Papicolor pearly-white | PP Doodlebug | Retro Flower Punch medium & large | silhouette
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
CP Sketch #12 and #13
posted by Diane @ 8:23 PM
Labels: birthday, cards, silhouette, sketches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love both your cards, great take on both the sketches you seem to have no trouble! love the spotty and stirpy papers on your #13
You did a nice job with both sketches. I like your paper choice and you really captured each LO in your cards. Thanks for joining us!
Wonderful takes on the sketches Diane! I like your color choices- so fun and springy.
So glad you could play along with us!
Gave kaarten!
Groetjes, Floortje
Post a Comment