This is my first post which has nothing to do with scrapbooking. But I need to write something about a very special person who passed away suddenly on Saturday, 10th October 2009. Only 33 years old, far too young.
I still can't believe he died. It feels like I'm in a nightmare for a week now and it hurts, because I want to get out of it, but I can't. It feels too unreal.
When I was 11 I became a Boyzone fan. I grew up with their music. Stephen always had a special place in my heart. When I was sad I played their music but also when I was happy their music was on. They helped me through so much. I met some lovely people through Boyzone and one of them became one of my best friends.
Last year Boyzone came back together and I went to three concerts. Two in London and one in Dublin. Dublin was absolutely fantastic. I was front row and I still see Stephen bouncing on stage. It was great to see him that happy. I know he really missed performing together with the ladz and so I missed them. Since October the 10th, this concert became more special to me. It was my last one. I'm so glad I went to see them because Boyzone will never be the same again.
Last Saturday the funeral took place and in my thoughts and heart I was in Dublin. I managed to see Stephen's Eulogy by the ladz and thankfully my sweet bf watched it with me. It was heartbreaking to hear Keith, Mikey and Ronan. I start crying all over again and it made me realize we really lost a sweet and special person. He was the sweetest celeb I've ever met. I met him three times and every single meeting was special on its own way. I'm so proud I met him.
Dear Stephen, thank you for everything. You might be gone, but you'll never ever be forgotten! xx ♥
Monday, October 19, 2009
My Tribute - Rest In Peace Stephen
posted by Diane @ 10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment