I finally made a card again. The sun was shining and I really had to play with my new Daisy Bucket paper, I loved this workshop at Nancy's blog last week and I couldn't wait till today, my day off, to give it a try. And here is the result:
Supplies: Bazzil Cardstock white | PP Daisy Bucket: Posh Posies Retro Flower Punch medium & large | Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots | purple eyelet | rub-on: Making Memories | ink Versa Color Pinecone
Friday, March 13, 2009
Nancy's Workshop pt. 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oowww.. girlie.. your card turned out so cute! Such a great idea to use purple here.. this ROCKS!
Yup.. no more cards in Cards Only.. so sorry about that.. due to circumstances I had to choose to stop sending in cards for the magazine... buuuut I'll continue inspiring you all on my blog.. I promiss!
Thanks for playing along and for taking the time to do something with my little workshop!
XOXO
Nancy
Post a Comment