Last Monday I found a new card-sketch-site, Sketch Saturday. I saw that they were looking for some DT-members. I have no idea if I have any chance but let's try it ;)
Here is the sketch: 
My first result is this X-mas card:
Supplies: Bazzil cardstock | PP Love Elsie: Noel Recipe Book, Noel Busy Season & Noel Quilted | mini clips-spiral
The other one is a birthday card:
Supplies: Papicolor pearly-white | PP Daisy Bucket: Bloomin Paisley - Heidi's Hodgepodge | prima flowers | lily white Doodlebug rub-ons all mixed up | Penny Black greetings stamp
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Sketch Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lovely cards. Good luck with the DT challenge
Hugs
Sandra xx
Beautiful cards Diane, love the image, and the colours are fab! Louise x
fab cards! bright and cheery ;)
Thank you for taking part,
Jo xx
Post a Comment