Before I go to my bed I want to show you a card I made this afternoon:
It’s a card for my mum. Last weekend we visited my parents and I got some t-shirts from my mum as they were too small for her, she bought the wrong size so she gave them to me Yesterday I was in the same shop my mum bought the shirts and I thought it would be nice to buy a new one for her and hopefully this time in the right size. I will post the package tomorrow as we live to far away from eachother to stop by… so it will be a surprise for her I think these kind of surprises are much nicer then when you gave a present at Mothersday or something like that, but that’s just my opinion ;)
Thursday, June 28, 2007
'thank you' card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment